Login to the system
Nor yet register ?
The Internal Complaint Committee examines complaints of sexual harassment at workplace within the framework of The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace ( Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal ) Act, 2013. Essentially the Act provides protection against sexual harassment of women at workplace and for prevention and redressal of complaints of sexual harassment and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto and protects the right of women to work with dignity.
Sexual harassment includes any one or more of the following unwelcome acts or behaviour ( whether directly or by implication) namely:-
- 1. Physical contact and advances; or
- 2. A demand or request for sexual favors; or
- 3. Making sexually colored remarks; or
- 4. Showing pornography; or
- 5. Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of sexual nature